Wednesday, September 08, 2010

First Day of Pre-K!

Our big 4 and 1/2 year old miracle boy! Today is the big day.
Breakfast in bed. Coco Puffs and a juice box. (don't judge me)
Hoooray!!
The 3 sweethearts!
Today is the most beautiful day! Perfect blue skies!
Scotty's school is at the church where Scott works and I'm so thankful that most days he'll give him a ride in the morning.
Scotty has the nicest teachers. Mrs. Micheal's son was in the Jr. high group with Scott.
When June got home he pulled this picture out of his backpack. I asked him who it was and he said, "Mom, it's you. See the tears cause you miss me when I'm at school." He's right. I really do miss him.
= Flowers are from our garden.

7 comments:

Robyn said...

Hooray, Scotty! Cocoa Puffs...the breakfast of champions ;) Love his sweet face. Did Sara cut his hair? He looks handsome. Love the painting with the tears and the pretty flowers!

Mikele said...

You might need new mascara.

Do his teacher's know the rule about him "going through a lot?"

Carrie said...

Seriously. Now your kid is drawing pictures of you too. I'm going to have to have a serious chat with Joshua. Where are my love notes and pictures? (Um ... that pictures screams ... I need an IKEA frame and I need to be hung in the laundry room ... just in case you wanted to know. The eyes go perfectly with the blue chandelier!!)

feather said...

His shirt is so appropiate! I'm surprised his breakfast wasn't a Tiger Milk bar or was that his snack?

Love the flowers and blue skies!

Annabelle said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are. Really impressed. I think "Mr. Cheerful" is the perfect shirt to wear on your first day of school.

Rachel said...

No judgement here! What an awesome first day.

Jasmyn said...

I personally love that your arms are coming out of your head! So cute. And, by the way, cocoa puffs are the best breakfast cereal ever!