Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ice "Festival"

I don't think it's a secret that winter is a little hard for us. The Murray family is always looking for adventure. We love free community festivals, free band concerts etc. So today Scoot found a Family Ice Festival online. It was only about 25 minutes away so we bundled the kids and headed to Downers Grove.

I really don't think I'd call it a festival.
It was just busy streets with random ice sculptures every once in a while.

JUNIE!!! We asked him about 100 times to just look with his eyes... he said this just fell into his hands.

Kissing booth?

Heart.
Crazyface.

This was one of Scott's personal favorites. It was a blank piece of ice. Neat.


This was actually my favorite exhibit.
These were cute statues.
The end.
Is it spring yet?

2 comments:

Mikele said...

When you move home I'll go with you to every festival, parade and fair you want to.

Funk Sista

Robyn said...

Looks awesome. The plain block of ice--oh my.