Monday, February 20, 2012

More Cousin Fun

About 2 seconds before they left this morning I realized I hadn't taken a picture of all the kids together... this was as good as it gets.
Posted by Picasa

Or this....

Sis played "church" with Mac and Haddie for hours... She was so serious.  I overheard her preaching about humility, Genesis 1:1 and making them each say the Lord's Prayer. Wow fun.
Even the American Girls were listening.
My Scoot got a new pair of tennies last week. When Brother-In-Law saw them he had to have them too.
Lucky for him, they had a pair left on clearance at Dick's. They promised each other not to wear them on the same day.

2 comments:

Mikele said...

I would totally come to Amelia's church!

Robyn said...

Owen and Amelia could seriously change the world together. Powerhouse preaching couple.