Saturday, February 04, 2012

Vacations are Overrated

My little sister is HERE for a week. All. Inclusive. (her husband won Sales Guy of the Universe)  Where every meal is made for you.

 Where your bed is made for you. I'm not jealous.
Just because she and her husband are laying on a beach, in the sun, drinking some fancy drink with an umbrella. I'm not jealous.

I'm sure I'd miss the craziness.

Do you think they have a salon with a stylist like this? I think not.
It would totally stink to be left alone for a whole week.

I'd rather be home.

Playing hair salon,
 Wearing a beautiful flower bow.
Yeah, a vacation sounds so lame.

I'm glad I get to stay home.
With these freaks.
Okay, fine, I'm a little jealous. Could you sense my sarcasm?

1 comment:

Mikele said...

How about a nice vacay to sunny Arizona? I'll make your bed & Jen will make you quiche.