Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Great (cold, snowy...) Day

We picked Amelia up from school and headed straight to the 'I-see-em'. That's what Amelia used to call the museum.
We made these...


Sissy in the water thing.


Junie and the wind wall.

Poor Mac just checking things out.
His tongue was hanging out because he was working so hard on keeping his head up.
I just thought this was really funny. Seriously!!!! Junie, learn to go in the potty. Why did he poop 5 times today? He's been through alot...
Back to building.
Outside Trader Joe's.
Driving home. Scary!!!
Junie hiding from the cold.
Sweet Scotty.

Enjoying our 'backyard'.
Grandma and Grandpa surprised us with The Polar Express. The kids loved it almost as much as they loved their old reheated macaroni and cheese on paper plates.

9 comments:

Robyn said...

The museum looks so fun. I'm scared of you taking pictures while driving in the snow. What if you were on your cell phone too? That would be CRAZY. Love the potty picture. Those dang Maclaren reflectors ;)

Melanie Cain said...

Amelia will love you for that bathroom pic when she gets older. Brrrrr! I thought 69 was cold today.

Maggie said...

Are those life size Lite Brites? I might move to Wheaton...

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

That museum looks so fun! Okay...Mac is growing up so fast...he's precious!
The snow is beautiful...what fun to have a white Christmas! But hey, our brown Christmas is okay too, right? :-)

Carrie said...

Did you have the i-see-um to yourself? Love reheated Mac ... oh ... make that Mac-n-cheese! Your Mac is cute ... but probably best if we don't reheat him??

Mikele said...

Missyoumissyoumissyoumissyoumissyoumissyoumissyoumissyou

feather said...

Being potty trained is overrated! I love the museum, I can't wait to come visit :) and Ax and Mac have matching outfits, no kidding!

Rachel said...

The museum looks great! And I have a super-pooper too...I feel your pain...

And pls don't take pics while driving you scared me!!

Dana said...

You are such an amazing mom! If it was snowing and I had to pick up my child from school I would go straight home. You win Mother Of The Year for taking them to the museum first!