Monday, December 01, 2008

Snow Morning








New jammers looking at the morning snow. (thanks, Kel)
New boots.


On the way to school.


My poor car, felt like driving in an igloo. We really need to buy scrapers.



My car door. I need to wear gloves too.
Snowy trees. Our street.








Watching Junie play outside.


We walked to get Sissy from school. It was so fun to play in the snow.



Mac really enjoyed the snow...
Snowball.


I got their boots at a secondhand store and Scotty's are a little big. He was behind me on the way to school and he started yelling. I looked and saw his bare toes in the snow. His boot had gotten stuck in the snow and when he lifted his leg his sock and boot didn't come with him. I guess he might now quite be a size 12 yet. Sorry, Buddy.


They wanted to take this home...

This is 4:30 this afternoon, it's just about dark but the kids wanted to play outside after their naps. It reminds me of playing in the sand at Pecos... kind of.
Sandcastle. I mean snow castle.

6 comments:

Mikele said...

My three favorite books of the New Testament are Golashes, First Tim and Second Tim.

Also, I love how she got louder when June was stealing her thunder.

Mac, I miss your eyeball. And the other eyeball too.

I wore flip flops today. Weird.

Kristi said...

I'm vacillating between pity and jealousy!

Carrie said...

Love the pink books ... and the pink gloves and the pink hat! Sissy is one styling SNOW castle maker!

Robyn said...

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr! It's kind of nice that you can let them play right outside your sliding door and not have to go out there with them ;)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

The snow is beautiful! How weird that less then 3 months ago...you were using those pails in the sand...weird.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Have you had any snow days yet?? Thanks goodness for snow days....my sisters kids came home at 1 today due to 4 inches of snow! WOW!!