Friday, February 27, 2009

Germs

All the kids are sick. Mac is on his 5th antibiotic in the last month. Bad ears and nose. Sissy has a sore throat and coughs. My poor JunieDog Millionaire, I took him this morning and he has an ear infection and pneumonia. I'm so sad because he needs antibiotics but with his strange tummy it's scary. I hate the thought of cdiff. again. He got his first dose at around 12:30 so I'm thinking the poops should be here by dinner. darnit. Please pray that they all heal quickly.


Macky's still happy.

He got his 1st tooth a couple weeks ago and his second one is almost here.
3 sickes.


8 comments:

Carrie said...

You might just have the happiest, sick kids on the planet! We'll be praying!!! By the way ... love the gold couch Mac is sitting in front of ... PERFECT!

Mikele said...

I like Mac's crack.

feather said...

I love those squishy buns.. I just want to squeeze them. We will be praying for you guys, I pray this is the last round on meds for the Macster.

Kristi said...

They must have a pretty great mom to be so happy even when they're sick!

Praying for everybody!

Maggie said...

Mac's diaper looks like bikini briefs. He is so cute. Hope they get to feeling better and that you stay healthy throughout all of this.

Jasmyn said...

I HATE ear infections. My kiddos just went through the same thing. Hang in there, and try not to get sick yourself!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Oh yuck! What's with all the sickness? Get better all you sickies! Can't believe Mac can almost eat steak!

Jenny said...

) :

Sorry, will pray!