Thursday, February 05, 2009

Denny's

This guy took us to breakfast.
We were going to have a free breakfast but Denny's was a little crowded.
The line was out the door and it was 5 degrees. A little too cold for us to wait.
Hey, Strange-o. We went across the street and had a fun breakfast anyway.

Jeff and Luke came to town to go to Jr. High camp with Scott this weekend. They were at church last night. You can't imagine how happy Scotty (both Scott's actually) was to see him! Scotty was sure that Luke came to Chicago just to play with him.
Sissy too!
Both Scott's with their buddy.
There's Jeff. We're so excited for him to be our camp speaker.
These 2 dudes are a little sick.
Darnit.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Robyn said...

Big Scott sure looks like a real sweetie in that first picture. Glad Jeff and Luke are there, sad about Scott and Mac :(

Melanie Cain said...

I agree with Jen. Where is your close up? I hate to see those little guys sick!

Kers said...

Praying that you get a little nap/break this afternoon. How bout my girl? Is she coughing too?

mini and brother said...

I feel the love, 4 comments in one hour. I feel like a celebrity.

Carrie said...

Hey Celeb ... we thought of going to IKEA last weekend for their free breakfast but figured waiting in 75 degree weather wasn't worth it. I certainly wouldn't do it in 5 degrees! You guys were BRAVE to even try!

Scott Murray said...

Didn't you all know? Katie is a vampire...cameras do not work with her! Geez.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Bummer about the sickness. We are no strangers to breathing machines! I might even have a couple of dinosaur masks for you. Unused of course. That would be weird.

mini and brother said...

I am IN LOVE with all the comments. Now, could you all please move to Wheaton? Thankyouverymuch.

feather said...

I am so glad a doctor finally agreed with you! I will be praying for them to get better soon.... really soon!

Candi said...

Sage had to do a breathing treatment every night for years! Mixed with all crazy kinds of concoctions, I think thats why He's so small. I'm glad Jeff and Luke are able to do camp! Sorry God's moved you guys to such cold weather!!!

Rachel said...

Poor babies with their masks :-( I hate giving them breathing treatments. But love all the cute close ups...and I can't believe people were waiting outside Denny's in such cold weather! They must have really wanted their free grand slam.

Mikele said...

I'm number 13.

Scott's blogger photo makes me think he's overcompensating for something.

Get better everyone.