Monday, October 19, 2009

Boring Blog

Macker has been needing a haircut.
See the mullet?
So I sat him in the sink and cut it.
He was mad but it looks a lot better.
One month ago.
Posted by Picasa
Today. DEAD. Darn cold weather. There I said it.

Mac experienced his first jumpy place and he loved it.
Last soccer. Freeeeezing.
Scotty made a sweet goal.
His coach gave him some love.
He got a metal and a Bible. (it's Wheaton)
Cold children.
Scotty was soooo muddy I made him take off all his clothes and he was mad and cold. Sorry but I had to look out for the new van.
Scott was in downtown Chicago all day Saturday feeding the homeless with the youth group. My dad picked up my grandpa and grandma and they visited us for the day. My grandpa is the only person I have ever met that likes garage sales more that I do. He'll be 90 in December. We went to a couple when he was here. I love them.
Saturday night we were doing a puzzle when Scott made up a new game.
"Do Your Craziest Face".
Now do scared.
Twins?
Now do scary.
Now supermodel. Naughty Scotty.
Now do surprised.
Now do really sad.
Now do surprised.
Now do scared.
Now do happy.
"Hey guys, I got us all tickets to Disney!!!"

JUST KIDDING.
Now do mad.
Now happiest face ever.
Time for bed.
Now what?
Not sure about this one.
Game over.
This hunk did yard work.
We planted some new plants. (75%-90% off at Lowe's)
Great picture of the 3 of them at the park.
Scotty at the world's nicest port-a-potty at the park.
There you have it, Ms. Spice.

5 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Loved every second. Getting a Bible at the end of soccer...priceless.

Really like the new game! We might even try it!

Scotty...dude...hide every single one of these pictures before your engagement. Cause at this rate...dude...the slide show at your wedding reception is going to be 6 hours long and hilarious for us....but totally embarrassing for you. Just tryin to help a brotha out.

Carrie said...

Nice haircut! Wish you were here ... you could help me with my blending skills! Digging the new plants :) SERIOUSLY ... add 2 red pillows to those front chairs (for the upcoming Christmas season) and a lovely wreath to the front door and you'll never know that gorgeous vine is missing ... until it returns this spring!!

Rachel said...

RIP pretty vine! :( Love Mac's haircut and the portapotty..whoa mama. It's huge! Pls tell me you sanitized the seat though.

And the face game - it's hilarious!

Robyn said...

Miss every one of those crazy faces. And Lord knows when you get it in your head that a kid needs a haircut, you could be on vacation with nothing but kitchen shears and it would happen. ;)
I love Carrie's design advice and all the sudden need a chair and a red pillow and a wreath for my front door.

Mikele said...

I think Scotty's sad face looks a little smirky.