Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Special Visitor!

Our friend Umesh, other wise known as Mr. Spice came to Chicago on business and we got to spend the evening with him. What a special night!
The kids were crazy over him but none as much as our Macker.
He couldn't get enough of him.
He was 100% smiles and all he wanted to do was play with Umesh.
Scott and I were a little jealous so we tried to have him pose for a picture with Scott...
He wanted NOTHING to do with us...
Only Umesh.
Mrs. Spice was right, he really is The Baby Whisperer.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So freaking jealous of him! I tried to fit myself in his suitcase...but he has tiny clothes and fit his stuff into a briefcase.

Seriously, he is The Baby Whisperer. Kids in public places will come up to him and reach their hands up for him to pick them up. I haven't met a kid that doesn't think he is amazing. Maybe its his calm nature. Maybe kids don't flock to me because like dogs...they can sense my hormone imbalance and broken womb. Anyways, babies and kids of all ages...love Mr. Spice.

Umesh called me after he left and said this, "It was seriously one of the best nights of my life."
Uh, wow. And the other best night of his life? Probably our wedding night...where he watched to entire ASU vs. USC football game....while I slept. So, basically, tonight with you guys...was better than our wedding night. Snap!

Guess we need to move to Chicago...

Mikele said...

If you leave, I will hunt you down. So, I know you're kidding...

Kristi said...

You are SO lucky I let him leave when he was baby whispering my baby - I seriously considered holding him captive for all eternity...

How fun!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh Holly - I'm laughing so hard!

Baby Whisperer indeed!

Robyn said...

Umesh does have something magical about him. My boys love him too. So glad you guys got to hang out!