Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009 ** Updated!

We started the morning off at the Lincoln Park Zoo. It was freezing this morning so we just looked at the inside animals.
Family shot.
Christmas card picture?! Poor Mac.
Checking out the fish and monkeys.
Freeeeezing!
In Illinois they start trick-or-treating at 3:00 in the afternoon. How weird is that? Sissy getting beautiful.
She requested RED!
Can you guess what Junie is?
You guessed it... a groom.
You can't imagine how many people asked me if he was PeeWee Herman.
Like I would really dress my 3 year old as PeeWee Herman. Macker was not happy with the boots.
He did like that orange ball.
They ran around the streets of Wheaton with their arms looped.
Where's Mac?
We came back to our neighborhood and ran into some friends. Jack and Shay.
Macker's first real trick-or-treating.
We waited for Scott to get home from work and then we did our neighborhood. (This time we put on warmer coats)

*******************************************************************************

Jack and Shay's dad took these pictures with an awesome camera.


++++++++++++++++++++Aunt Karoline sent this, okay, he might have looked a little like PeeWee. ++++++++++++++++++++++

12 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Sorry, but Pee Wee Herman was my first thought as well. It is much more obvious with his blushing bride on his arm.

Looks like it was fun.

Why no pictures of the snake at the zoo?

Kers said...

Well I think it's the hair :) Great costumes and tell Amelia lovely lips. My fave is the pic with Pastor Scott.

Blog Stalker said...

I think it is the gray suit and red bowtie...

http://charlesshyblosky.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/pee_wee_herman-2.jpg

Kristi said...

Um, hello - it's Pee Wee Herman marrying out of his league.

Mikele said...

That is hilarious! Why are you obsessed with Christmas card photos?

Kers said...

Yah maybe you want to go for a dark suit for the groom next time...

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love a cute bride with red lips. She's gorgeous. Scotty....yeah...I'm gonna have to go with Pee Wee. Especially since I don't think it's legal for a brother and sister to marry in IL. Arkansas...maybe? But a darn cute Pee Wee for sure!

I think it's funny that the fish and monkey's are caged together at the zoo.

I am jealous of your weather. We are going to the zoo twice this week. It is supposed to be 90 degrees both days. Seriously, if I have to turn on my AC in November...I will kill puppies.

Do you want Umesh to come up and hold Macker for your Christmas picture...so you can get one with him smiling?

Kim F said...

LOVE your bride and pee wee herman groom...and cowboy. =) so cute! you must've got loads of candy with all that trick or treating!

Robyn said...

He's totally Pee Wee. Sissy looks beautiful and Macker is a cutie pie. I love the last two pictures with the cool camera.

Jasmyn said...

I love it all...but I have to agree, it was the gray suit. But even so, he looked soo cute!! Love the cowboy boots that are 3 sizes too big, and Amelia looked gorgeous!

Jasmyn said...

I love it all...but I have to agree, it was the gray suit. But even so, he looked soo cute!! Love the cowboy boots that are 3 sizes too big, and Amelia looked gorgeous!

Carrie said...

Did you get another camera???