Sunday, April 11, 2010

Barry BikeRider

Today was the day. Junie was ready and excited and so was I.




He and I went to the big park by our house, just the two of us. He got it within 10 minutes.


We drove home and picked up Dad and Macker to see the new biker.
He just took off and now he's no longer Terry TrainingWheels. It was time to celebrate!


Dairy Queen!


Macker are you happy for Junie?


Sissy doing the Macker.



Daddy doing the Macker.


June doing the Macker.

We're do proud of him! Next on the agenda... no diaper at night... shoot.

9 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Go, go, go, Junie!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So proud of him! Love that he is wearing the bike helmet IN the Dairy Queen!

I asked Asha if she was ready to take her training wheels off and she look at me in all seriousness and said, "Why would I ever want to do that?"

Uh...cause prom might be awkward when you roll up on your bike with training wheels?

feather said...

Way to go Junie... no diaper at night is overrated and he has been through A LOT!!

Carrie said...

Yum ... trying to think of what I could teach the boys today ... so that I could take them to DQ as a reward??!!! Delicious!!

Mikele said...

I love him, but why didn't he say that he wanted to come to Arizona and show uuuuuuuusssssss?????

Hey! I've been in that Dairy Queen!!!

Mikele said...

Will someone tell Holly that Asha should take a limo to prom instead?

Robyn said...

Congrats, Junedog!

Kers said...

So proud of my favorite nephew Barry :) Hey isn't that one of B.O.'s names?

Jasmyn said...

Way to go Scotty! Love the bike helmet....and he's not on a pink bike this time!:)