Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best Week

We've had the greatest week. On Sunday my Scooter got to lead worship at church and he did the BEST job...(my favorite song he did was THIS ONE)...I'm just saying... It was extra special because my Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt MaryAnn, Uncle Gordon, Nanny and Papa all came for the day. We loved having them all over to our house for lunch and hanging out.


Nice face, June.

Macker with his namesake. Grandma Marge McCoy Criddle. (doing the Macker)


My dad and his twin. They sit exactly the same.

Junie really loves Grandpa Jack.


Uncle Lee had to go to Texas for business so Aunt Karoline and Cousin Lulu came for a couple days. (Jen made Lulu's cute outfit)


These 2 are the best of friends. They did everything together.



We had a great time at the Children's Museum until Macker lost his mind...

Then on to soccer and dance.




We love Lulu!

We already miss them. Come back anytime!!

And one last thing.... I'm leaving in the morning for 4 days in San Antonio, Texas. I can't begin to tell you all how excited I am. Because of saving for our adoption I didn't think I would be able to go, but a friend of ours GAVE me a ticket. I am so thankful.
I've never been away from our babies for this long before and I'm already missing them as they nap... I know they'll have a blast with Scott. I overheard Scotty and Scoot making up a song/cheer that went something like....
"To-morrow, to-morrow, yeah to-morrow....
X-box and pizza and X-box and
movies and X-box and ice cream.
To-morrow, to-morrow, heah toooooo-morrow!!
I'm just really hoping to get a picture with these boots.

4 comments:

Mikele said...

1)I wish you would have gotten video of Scott! I love when he leads worship and I wish I could have joined the party.

2)Who are you going to SA with????

Blog Stalker said...

Thanks for all of the fun, hospitality and craziness. I am sure Lulu will want to be a Murray after this trip.

Carrie said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

Love that song, thanks for the link! Your Grandpa Jack & Dad crack me up sitting on the couch. Special memories! Have fun in San Anton! I've driven by those boots, they are HUGE! Have a fun time, Mama. You deserve it!