Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Great Day!

Nanny, Papa, Aunt Karoline and Cousin Lulu came to visit us for the day. We had a blast. Big Scott is at a conference in Kentucky.
We made it to two different parks and spent the majority of the beautiful, sunny 70 degree day OUTSIDE. (it felt like SanDeigo)
Junie was thrilled to show off his new bike riding skills.
He road all the way to the park at Sissy's school and back. Over a mile!
Papa was happy to watch Sissy with her tricks too.
For those of you that prayed for my sister's surgery. Thanks, she's doing great.
I know you're all dying to see my tulips so here's the update.
I took these this morning. Wonder what the neighbors think;)

5 comments:

Dana said...

Thanks for ending with the tulip pictures. That helped with my queasiness from your sister's stitches.

Robyn said...

Beautiful weather right now!!! Glad you had such fun visitors and that you spent the day outside. K's scar...oh my.

Mikele said...

I was hoping for a picture of what you were wearing while taking those tulip pictures...

mini and brother said...

It was not cute.

Carrie said...

Love the tulips. The neighbors probably think this is totally normal behavior ... compared to the videos you made of your house earlier last year :)