Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 2 or 3

The sweethearts were dying to go swimming at our community pool. I was dying to see Sam in his new swimming suit so it was the perfect evening. Scott swam with the big kids and Sam and I sat on a lawn chair watching the fun.






All DONE.






Sissy with her two babies.





Juner working on his name.





Brothers.










Nice save, Juner.





Sissy wanted to show Samuel off to her 2nd grade class. About 10 minutes before school got out we brought popsicles to share with the class.





Sis was so sweet. The class we silent as they watched Amelia walk him around the class.





Proud sister.





Can't believe she's done with 2nd grade.










My dudes.





My Scooter is addicted to planking.... seriously, he's 38.








All the gentlemen on the little couch.




I love summer!!



Our buddy Lance stopped over while he was in town for work.




Wonderful big sister!







Sam loves the bathtub!!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mikele said...

The planking. Holy cow.

Oh, my gosh... Junie! Nice catch.