Wednesday, June 29, 2011

She's Gone...

My tiny little baby girl is at overnight camp!!
She was asked by her nice friend Emma to go to Covenant Harbor camp in Lake Geneva, WI. Her counselor Rachel is 19 and very sweet.




Sissy's on the bottom bunk, Emma on the top.(I miss her!)




Scotty and Mac wanted to stay too.



This is Sissy's cabin.



The camp is so beautiful and right on the lake. She's going to have the time of her life.






Sissy cried and so did I. Knowing that she's going to learn and grow these next couple days makes my heart so happy. Please pray for her if you think about it. Camp ends Saturday at 9:00am. That's only 59.5 hours from now. But who's counting.


This just just a side note. On the way up to Wisconsin we had to stop at a gross Wal*Mart. Sam HATES the car. He cried his face off, but the second I got him out of his seat he was all smiles and giggles. I love him! After a 1/2 hour walk around the store he was much better.










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

Maybe we should put Sam and Mollie in the car together and see who out-cries the other?!? Such a fun experience for Sissy!! Praying!

Mikele said...

How fun!!!! I loved going to camp and she'll have these memories forever! Good job letting her go.