Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend.

This morning we went to garage sales as a family. Sam loved it. (he actually just slept in the car). We found a great table and chairs that we have been needing for a while. We decided to put our old one on the curb for someone who needed it. It was gone within the hour. The kids thought it was an awesome place to have a treat. Some of my favorite neighbors stopped by and it was practically a party. I'm seriously thinking of moving my new table out there....
Macker is still too little for the big boy bike but he keeps trying. He really wants to RIDE on the prairie path with the rest of us.


Some other nice friends stopped by to GIVE us the cutest little table and chairs. I love it!! The kids are going to use it for homework/coloring/legos etc. I'm so thankful!


New garage sale bike carrier. They seem to like it.


First time swinging.





Not too sure about this.



Everybody swinging!


I think he likes it!



At the park.



Family baseball.


My dad and grandpa.



Family baseball.


Nanny and Papa with all their grand kids.



Great-grandchildren singing to Grandpa and Grandma for their 70th anniversary.



Sparklers!




Our wonderful boy!




Our first bike ride alone. (Scott was at church)



Chilling.



Brothers!



Sammy sharing his puffs.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

These are such great photos - I love, love, love, seeing Sam at home with all of you. Finally!! :)

Carrie said...

I LOVE sparklers! And that Sam is sharing his snack ... sweet!

Mikele said...

Super fun! Sammy's superman is adorable. I want to see your new table and chairs.