Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Day

Samuel had a hard time adjusting to Illinois time. I went to bed at 6:30pm because I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open. Scott took care of all 4 kids. Sam was up abut 10 time. He was nothing but happy in the morning and the kids were crazy about playing with him.



He has the nicest personality.




Sissy is seriously the best big sister! We knew she would be great but she's even better than we imagined.


She has such patience!


All 3 were trying to get his attention...



I feel like his face here is priceless!



My little darlings.


Junedog won for the biggest toy!



Big love!


Enjoying the outdoors.




Family!!




My BIG BOY!



First bike ride. He wasn't a huge fan...


We just went one time around the block...he'll learn.




3 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

That laugh is adorable!!!

The Grant Family said...

Oh my goodness! Totally cute! Congratulations on having your Samuel home with you. Love seeing all the pictures!
The Grants

Mikele said...

Love seeing them all 4 together! He's obviously so in love w/ Scott. Welcome home Sam!