Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Here.

The snow started about 8:50 this morning and hasn't stopped yet.
Sam was so jealous of Junie going to school.

Wait for me!!!!

Kisses.
 
Such sweet brothers.

Junie is learning about Markin Luker King at school this week. He and I had a great conversation about all people being equal regardless of skin color. He thought for a second then very sincerely announced, "I will go all the way to Ethiopia and yell as loud as I can BLACK PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE SAME!!"  He also wants to make a cake on Monday to celebrate MLK's birthday. I'm so thankful for his heart.
Scott came home so I could go to the denist. (FUN)
Shoveling....

He's gone.
The whole gang is planning on sledding RIGHT after school. Don't worry, I'll take pictures;)

2 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

I totally thought that was Amelia in the snow! Your kids all look alike to me! Shhh, don't tell Junie I thought he looked like a girl. Oh, that Markin Luker, he was was such a great guy!

Mikele said...

I wanna see the cake.