Wednesday, January 04, 2012

We Love Tom

Father and son.
Out to Chicago pizza. 
Tom is the handiest man. He can fix everything. Lucky for him, we always have broken things at our house. I had a huge list for him. He did everything plus more... (I told you, we love Tom)

New light in laundry room, it actually works.

Since Sam has been home he and Sissy have been sharing a room but.... Sam is not the best sleeper. (Understatement) So Amelia decided that she would like to sleep in the basement guest room.  She likes sleeping down there but it's didn't have a closet or anything.  Grandpa Tom to the rescue. He went to Lowe's and bought a closet for Sissy then he came home and put it all together. Now Sissy has all of her things in her new room. I can't tell you how thankful I am!!!
For Christmas Grandpa Tom surprised all the kids with a Build-A-Bear.

They were soooo happy!
We were all sad for him to go so made him promise come again. SOON!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kers said...

Great pics! Yay for Build-a-Bear. I'm so glad you included the contract :)

Mikele said...

I need to see pictures of Amelia's new room!!!

Robyn said...

So thankful for your special time with Tom!