Sunday, January 29, 2012

Saturday Visitors

While my Scoot is busy at camp in Wisconsin, we had some really special visitors from Iowa. Cousin Lulu came with Nanny and Papa to keep us company for the day.

Do you think these 2 were excited to see each other?

Naturally, we headed straight for Dunkin' Donuts!
Sammer can't get enough of my dad.
 
The Naughties played nonstop! This was a special game Lulu made up.
Posted by Picasa
a6RpcfY?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0">

My kids would never have thought of something so dangerous...
I had to document this.... MY MOM cleaned my house!!!!!!!!!!! Usually she spends her entire time playing with the kids and I always give her a hard time about never helping me.... NOT THIS TIME!! Thanks MOM!

2 comments:

Mikele said...

Ummm... Nanny? Wanna come over?

Carrie said...

Nicely done, Nanny! And is it so wrong to slide down the stairs? Or that I might have suggested the kids use our tunnel to do that last week?