Wednesday, April 11, 2012

APPLE

So my little Sammer doesn't say much. Okay, he says like 3 words. No animal noises, no names of things, no repeating etc. I'm not worried that he doesn't understand us. (thankfully) He follows directions really well. If he even hears us mention the park, he's grabbing his shoes and waiting at the door in 2 seconds flat. The past couple weeks Early Intervention has come to our house to evaluate him. Yesterday we had our meeting to find out if he qualifies. I already knew he did. He starts speech therapy next week. They come to our house once a week. (how nice is that?)  Today out of the blue he repeated me!!!
 

5 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

That little voice is so sweet! And you guys must eat a LOT of apples!

Mikele said...

Love him!!! Good job Sammy!!!!

Carrie said...

Love!

feather said...

His voice is precious! I miss him (and you guys) bunches!!!

Robyn said...

Hooray, Sammy! Love.