Friday, May 04, 2012

39 and He's All Mine

In honor of Mr. Wonderful's birthday, I wanted to share 39 things I love about him. (there are way more...)
 1. He's willing to wear a plain red shirt and march in a parade (in 100 degree heat)
 2. He'll do anything to make me laugh.

3. He'll sit in the "soak zone".
 4. He ALWAYS drives.
 Always.
 Always.
 5. He's a cool west coast guy. (picture of his childhood backyard in Pleasanton, Ca)
6. He loves our babies. 
7. He's positive, in the most difficult circumstances. 
8. He calls or text me no less than 10 times a day. 
 9. He's a loving son.
 10. He's the life of every party.
11. He's all about seizing the day. 
12. He's the most fun dad at the park, hands down. 
 13. He sneaks into fancy resorts.

14. He's willing to dress like twinsies.

See.

15. He's willing to chase a pink jeep.
 16. He's made every one of our kid's buns talk.
 
17. MUSIC. Need I say more?
18. No matter what kind of day he's had, he's willing to give 100% to the our family. 

19. He likes my cooking.

20. He lays on a beach for hours, even though he hates the sun.
 21. He carries the heavy backpack.

22. My friends all love him.
 
 See #14
23. He's got amazing style.
 
24. He pretty much gave up golf for more time with the family.

25. He let's me cut his hair. (sorry about the goof ups) He's quick to forgive.

26. He's really smart and works hard for our family.
 27. He's hot.
 28. He has a servant's heart.
 29. He loves cool music.
 30. He thoughtful.

31. I love his smile.

32. He tells the kids to jump on the bed.
33. He cries when we talk about our kids. 
 34. I've never gotten up alone and he makes the coffee each night before bed too.
35. I always get to hold the remote. 

36. He teaches our kids about Jesus in cool ways.

37. You will not find a more loyal friend.
 38. He loves me unconditionally.
39. He is still my favorite person on the planet.
 
Happy birthday, Scoot. I love you.

6 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

So sweet! Made me tear up. And sooooo funny at the same time.

Carrie said...

That was awesome! Happy Birthday, Scott!!!! And reason number #40 ... just in case K needs one for next year ... is that you let her put the couch in front of the window :) Have a fun day!!!

Robyn said...

Pure. Awesomeness. Best post ever, Katie!!! Love you Scott. Ever since you sat really uncomfortably close to me on the sofa at your first house 10 years ago. Happy, happy, happy birthday!

Mikele said...

Happy birthday Scott!!!!
Best post ever! I can't wait until MY birthday!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday!! Love that 'old' photo of you two crazy kids :)

feather said...

I started crying at #2! We love you Scott and are blessed to have you in our lives! Happy Birthday!
Nice Iowa sweatshirts :)