Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Lost My Camera and Found It

I'm really sorry for the delay in blogging, I lost my camera. (surprise, surprise) Last night Scott searched the entire house and found it behind the tv in our room. Duhhhhhh! I felt pretty lost without it. Scott went away with a buddy for 24 hours of birthday relaxation with no children. We were all ready to see him with he got home.
Saturday we all participated in CAREFEST. All the kids got really into it.  

Even Sammer.
 Macker was probably the best helper.

Nice face, Scooter.

So, last night after we found the camera, our family went for a walk to DQ.

Seriously, could he be any cooler?
 It was the perfect temperatures, after 48 hours of rain we were all happy to be outside.
 We played in the street until almost 9.  That's it. Now you're caught up.
 

2 comments:

feather said...

Was your camera by your phone....Seriously, special memories for the kids and I like Sammer's Capt America mask :)

mini and brother said...

Heather. MEAN.