Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hair

I was on FB the other day, (surprise, surprise) and I saw this cute picture of Selah. We met she and her parents in Ethiopia last year. Could she be any cuter? I wonder if her parents are into arranged marriages?

 I wrote her mom a quick note to tell her how perfect I thought her hair was looking and to ask her for advice.


She wrote me right back:
Hey! This is what I use on Selah's hair! I wash about once a week, condition every time i bathe her (and comb through her hair while the conditioner is in it), put the curling souffle on after she gets out and i towel dry her hair, and use the curl and style milk right before we leave the house. It doesn't feel all that complicated, but when you type it out it sure sounds like it!!

I googled the brand and found out they have it at WALGREENS! I ran across town and got every single one. Sammer's hair is DREAMY. It's the softest it's been in the last 11months and 13 days. Scoot says he wants to eat him because he smells so good.
I'm thankful.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you like it!! Doesn't it smell amazing? People always ask me what that smell is :). Sammy has gotten so big!

Brad and Tara said...

We started using this stuff with Kaleb a few months ago. We love it too!!!! It does smell good!!!

Robyn said...

Ooh, I can't wait to smell his head. Is that weird?