Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GREAT DAY!

Free Slurpee Day!

Great.

Great.

Sis ran the mile at gym class and I got to cheer her on.

Great.

Great.

Great.

I couldn't help it. I had to buy Sammer some Toms on clearance.*

Great.
The final really great thing that happened today..... I faxed 15 pages of documentation to the IRS. We are in the process of being audited for our adoption and it has been causing me a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE amount of stress. Today I spent another 2 hours on the phone with the IRS and they helped me to know exactly what they need. I feel so thankful that this part is over. Very likely they will need more info in the months to come but for today I am thankful.
*Sabrina, I realize that Toms are not a self-sustaining company, forgive me. They were just so cute.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

LOVE the shoes! Wanted to buy AEB a pair in yellow! Where did you get them? Want to meet at LC next week?

Mikele said...

Running a mile here just doesn't seem worth it.

Robyn said...

I like the disclaimer for Sabrina.

Katie and Bret said...

I am totally coveting Sammer's TOMS. Pure cuteness!!!!