Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chicago~

Sorry it's taken me a while to post, my internet was down... anyway, we have had the best time!
At the train station!
At the bus stop. It rained like crazy all day. Luckily for Josh and Kel we let them borrow our matching jackets. * Which is one of my pet peeves.... Mikele
On the bus.
We stayed at the Blackstone on Michigan Ave.
The big bean.
The twins.
Pizza at Gina's East.

* Disclaimer - it was Day 2 Hair


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa
* It was super cool and the weather was awesome. I'm so sad to get back to 110 degrees tomorrow... ps. I also love lemon drops...

3 comments:

Kers said...

Hey - Guest Blogger :) Glad you had a great visit to Chi-town. You're just a Midwest expert now. Iowa, Illinois...maybe Wisconsin next to do some cow-tipping???

Carrie said...

Phew .. I was beginning to think you all had been snatched up? Your 2nd day hair looks great against that wallpaper and thanks for guest blogging ... it's like the only way we actually SEE KM!

Astraea said...

We wouldn't want to get our hair wet on Day 2!! I'm glad you guys had fun. :)