Saturday, May 02, 2009

Day 10

This little sweetheart had a brithday party this morning. She had a great time. Check out that cool facepaint.

We painted our room and the bathroom and closet today. Tired.

Staining began at about 2:00 this afternoon and we are all excited. Can you believe they're on their hands and knees making it look perfect. I am so thankful!

Macker is feeling a little better and he's loving all his age appropriate toys...
I love this guy and I'm so glad he's back. Here he is painting our closet.

We did a lot of patching and fixtures today. Some of them are pretty bumpy, I'm thankful for flat paint.
When the kids and I left the house about 8:30 a friend from church showed to help Scott install new faucets. When I talked to him a couple minutes ago they were on their second trip to Home Depot.
Did I mention that painting is offically DONE!! Thank God. I really hate painting.

6 comments:

Kers said...

I never get to be the first comment-er! Your house is looking so gorgeous! I can't wait to see all of your stuff in there making it look like yours. The floor color looks great. Hey - send me your new address so I can send a card to you-know-who :)

Robyn said...

Address for me too, please. So glad the painting is all done--good job!

Mikele said...

So glad Scott is home! The floors are awesome. Great job, Miss Hannigan.

Carrie said...

Yeah for the painting being done! Love the new faucets! LOOKS GREAT!

Jasmyn said...

You are good....I still have painting to do and we have been here almost a year! I can't wait to see it with all your finshing touches:)

Kristi said...

Ditto address request.

LOVE LOOOOVE the dark stain. LOVE.