Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Goodbye Townhouse... Hello New Life!!


The empty living room. Junie wanted to be "funny" for the picture.


Empty living room. (different view)



Their bedroom.



Really happy to say goodbye to that place. NOT AS HAPPY AS THEIR PARENTS!



Last time at the front door.


Thankful to be done with the parking lot!





Look at the big boy!





Mr. Happy!



1st outdoor picnic on the deck.


Tree in our front yard! Can you see Sissy!?



June was a little nervous!


Today my Grandma Marge and my Aunt MaryAnn came to visit. It's so special to have them near to us!





Mac loves his Great-Grandma!



Sissy and Grandma love each other.


The kids are loving the backyard!! I am so thankful!


8 comments:

Mikele said...

Well, I'm pissed at your title. :)

The deck is awesome. Too cool.

Kers said...

Dreamily gorgeous except that my precious niece is way too far off the ground :)

Robyn said...

OK, lots to say:
1) That's exactly how I try to be "funny" too.
2) Mac's hair reminds me of Odogs at that age (minus the earlocks).
3) I'm scared of your kids in that tree...haven't you ever seen Polyanna?
4) So glad Grandma Marge and your aunt came to vist! Special that they are within driving distance.
5) LOVE the deck and the yard and the cool patio furniture. Can't wait for our first Murray/Williams BBQ night :)

Jasmyn said...

Beautiful deck, beautiful yard, beautiful house! I love it all.

tara said...

That was funny, Robyn. Sorry, I never know if it's appropriate blog protocol to refer to other's comments, but I thought that was really hilarious about being funny.

I also agree with Jasmyn.

Astraea said...

Your house is gorgeous!!! What a blessing. Enjoy Mikele tomorrow!!!

Maggie said...

i love the striped pillow. where did you find that? once you've had time to recover will you come to des moines and give me some tips? i'll pay you in starbucks and chic-fil-a. love it all!

Jenny said...

So green! I'm imagining you calling the fire dept some day when Scotty's at the tip top of the tree.