Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthday for All the Kids

Some morning sleepy faces.
Then Sean and Scott played a fun game of toss Jordan.
Good thing there were vaulted ceilings.
It was time for Alex.
Go fish!
Swimming, sunning and hot tubing.
View from our deck.
DINNER!
Macker and Mr. Ax.
I love this guy.
Heather had the BEST idea. Because the kids are not all together for their birthdays throughout the year she thought it would be fun to have a big group party for all of them! She made cupcakes and even brought each kid a party favor bag.
These dudes love each other.
Here's the party coordinator. We had the kids go around the table and tell the person on the right something that they love about them.


It was so special to hear these kids encourage one another. I think my personal favorite was Madison telling Luker that she loves that he's crazy just like she is!
Miles telling Kater that she's a great sister.
Not sure about this one?!
Quick group picture.
Silly faces and where's Mac?!
Friends.
We ended the night with some dancing and music.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the table dancing, Robyn! And the group party idea! What fun!

feather said...

The only thing that keeps coming to my mind is the phrase..."then the next thing you know..." I miss you bunches, let's go back!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So...did the guys hold hands the entire trip?

Robyn, between the making out with your husband picture and table dancing....it's like I don't know you...but I love you. :-)

Mikele said...

I wish I had Robyn video... but I have Katie!!!!

Scott Murray said...

I just filled up the gas tank. We are going back tomorrow. :(

Rachel said...

Love these pics! The house (and trip) looks amazing. How fun and special and wonderful.