Tuesday, September 15, 2009

U2 and Preschool

Before I post the OBX pictures I have to post a couple current events.
After driving 19 hours it seemed only natural to go see U2!! Awesome!! We took the train with the Williams and got home at 2:00am!
Lance and Scoot getting their U2 grove on.
Who's that creepy couple behind Scott?
The stage was sweet and we had awesome seats.
Scooter was sooo excited.
Hello BONO!!
He looked a little like George Micheal to me. Lance, Scott and Robyn gave me dirty looks for saying such a thing.
Today our precious little Scotty started preschool. He has been ready for this day forever and we're so happy for him. He's going to the school at our church and we're thankful for that.


My sweethearts!
He announced that at school he only wants to be called Scott, not Scotty or Junie or anything weird. He is Scott with his teacher Mrs. Houser.
I snapped this picture of him at the sand table.
When I picked him up he said he loved it and can't wait to go back.

10 comments:

Carrie said...

I want to go to that preschool! And just be called a normal name too!

Glad U2 was GREAT! We're going in October. We won't be making out like that creepy couple behind Scott, though. :)

Any TJ luck??

Carrie said...

Oh ... and the picture of the three kids ... FRAMER! Laundry room? Perfect colors for your laundry room!

Robyn said...

Soooo not like George Michael. It's mean of you to even say that. It was the best concert ever and I'm glad we got to go with you guys! Glad Scotty, er, I mean Scott had fun at preschool :)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I grew up in a household where we didn't listen to U2...cause they weren't Irish enough. Seriously. Apparently, if they had Riverdance back up dancers....my Dad would have let us listen to them.

So excited for Scott...and his preschool adventures! What fun! And what fun you get to have with one on one time with Mack Attack! Yeah!

mini and brother said...

Funny Mrs. Spice.- I leaned over to Scott 1/2 way through the concert and asked when the back up dancers were coming.

Mikele said...

That freaking tatoo is making Lance crazy! Didn't it wash off yet?!?!?

Junedog, I can't say Scott because it confuses me, but I'm not at preschool, so I'm allowed. I hope you had a really great day!

Robyn said...

Guys, it was staged. I promise. Katie said "do something crazy in the background" because we were showing off our free blackberry bags. We don't just randomly make out all the time. Just some of the time.

mini and brother said...

Robyn- whatever!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I'm really excited to see Robyn and Lance made it through their separation period. You guys...I totally knew they'd make it...never doubted their love for a second.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

AHHH.. I can't believe that little Junie is going to preschool! What a cool dude you are, Scott!! I would LOVE to send my son but that pesky potty training keeps getting in the way!! hahaha