Saturday, September 19, 2009

Together At Last!!

These buddies were so happy to be together after almost a year apart!

I copied a couple of these pictures from Life Goes On! Thanks, R!


Trust me, they're harmless.


Happy to be on vacation!






Man, I love these people. Where are the girls matching sweatshirts?




Really early in the morning... we loaded up and headed to the beach.


Owen had been needing some Adam wrestling time!


On the way to the beach...






Beautiful family picture. Hey SpiceCake, look over here next time!!!



Checking out the water.
Macker and Jordan checking out the sand in their toes.


Scotty and his ladies.



You can't tell, but that's my precious little Amelia with Mikele out in the big waves.



She had the best time and I think she and Kel stayed out in the big waves for at least an hour and a half. Thank Kel!!!




She had no fear. I do.


My 3 1/2 year old churro.


Back for a community bath. That's 11.



It was friend and music night on the balcony. We had some serious late 80's early 90's rapping going on.




Adam hurt his head at the beach. Next time maybe he shouldn't jump head first in shallow water?!


Welcome to P.Diddy's White Party.


These 2 have some really hot moves.


They sure do love each other.







We ended the night with some professional robot dancers.


6 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

WWYNT! (What were your neighbors thinking?)

Robyn said...

I love the sweet family picture of my husband and Mikele in the waves with their two kids. And all those cute table dancers. And amen to what Jen said.

Kristi said...

SO. FUN!!!

Mikele said...

I believe I resemble a hunchback pulling Amelia through the water.

That picture of Sean, Jen and the girls was the one you were taking when I was taking the beach one. I should just erase that sentence.

Jasmyn said...

Wow...was that only the first day all together??? Looks like a blast.
Scott, I dig the shorts in the last picture...they look HOT!

Carrie said...

LOVE IT! Just wish there was a video of the robot dancing.