Thursday, September 17, 2009

OBX! OBX! OBX!

We stopped at Costco and loaded the car and then headed straight south for about 3 1/2 hours. You know were getting close when Scott's shirt come off.
We arrived to the most beautiful, secluded town called Avon. After throwing our bags in the house we got on our swimming suits and danced our way over to the beach. Can you feel the excitement?!
Almost there!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Macker's first time seeing the ocean.


The water was warm.
Macker wasn't sure.
Sissy loved it!
What do you think, Luker?!
Fearless Lance!! He was out by the sharks!
Dads and their kids.
Does he look happy of what?!
Matt McCaughney!? (Has Junie been reading my People Magazine?)


Running.
Playing in the waves.
Luker getting Macker with the sand.
"I think I like this place!"
Taking it all in.
Robyn and the sandcastle builders.
Pure joy!
My little Churro.
What's Lance doing to my little baby?
More burying.
"I love the ocean!"
More fun.
Mermaid.
Fancy photo.
Precious vacationers.
More burying.
One happy guy.
Get him, Macker.


Enough sand in my face!!!!!!!!!!
Nice warm community bath to get all the sand off.

Only a few hours till our AZ friends arrive and the real party begins!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

What an awesome vacation for all of you! Love the funky beach pics. :)

Carrie said...

Love that you vacation where Kate (of Jon and Kate ... well, minus Jon) took her kids. You're so cool. Nice push-up moves, Scotty!!!

Mikele said...

I like the action shot of sand being thrown.

That little Churro...

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Love the fun! Nothin like sharin sand in your cracks with friends...

Still don't get how OBX translates to Outerbanks...but then again...I still don't get hippies either.

So much fun to see all the kids cute faces!

Jasmyn said...

Thank you Mrs. Spice for helping me to understand what the heck OBX was!!

Looks like a blast! Did you all rent the house or know someone there??

feather said...

I can't wait to see the other 785 pictures of OBX!