Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AZ Day 1 and 2

The kids and I had a great ride on the plane.
We anxiously waited for our FRIENDs.

We asked Mikele to drive us past our old house and when we got there the garage door was open and the people told us we could take a look. Check out the change in the backyard. From this... October 2006
To this... how sad.

Our poor empty old house is so full of old memories.
Hip hip hooray! Macker was the happiest little guy to get off the plane and play at the park.

Junie and his buddy Colin have been friends since birth. (2 weeks apart)
Kater and June too. Notice the grass covering them.

You think Sissy and Colin were happy to be together?
These little sweethearts are forever friends. Scott, Miles and Colin.
Same little guys just a couple years ago. Miles, Colin, Scott.
Sissy and I having fun at the park.

Jumping My-Yos!

Breakfast at the Wallace house.

Time for a different park with Grandma and Grandpa.
Over to the King's house for dinner.
A little time for running around in the yard. We love grass!
Wonderful Kel, took 5 kids to Awanas.
That left just the little guys.
Have fun, Mikele!!

Adam offered to watch the boys...
Adam and Heather.
Macker loved seeing the sunset too.
Heather and I sat on her balcony and watched a beautiful AZ sunset.
Perfect way to enjoy a perfect day.



10 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Katie,
I am so sorry you had go through all of that. I am glad you made it back safely to IL where you belong. Good thing that obligation is over...

Rachel said...

Those sunset pictures are gorgeous!! Wow. It looks like you had such a fun time, any reason why they filled in the pool? your old yard looks so lonely without it.

Carrie said...

Did Mikele actually feed your kids breakfast? And come June ... I'm going to invite myself over to that balcony for a sip of wine. Who am I kidding ... I'm taking the entire bottle!

Kim F said...

It was SO good to see you! I'm totally impressed with how you fly alone with 3 kiddos. Super Mom!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So fun to watch how those cute kiddos have grown! It's also really great to see Mikele in her Awana shirt. I hope you made her recite the Cubbies song.
Fun to see you guys!!

Robyn said...

THAT SUNSET!!! Did we really used to see those all the time? Beautiful. Yep, we were spoiled through and through in our AZ lives, weren't we? So happy to see pics of all the fun and especially the kids enjoying being together at the park. Precious!

Mikele said...

One. Breakfast consisted of cereal and toast.

Two. We are Awana cubbies, we're happy all day long.

Three. We miss you. So, come home. Pick up Robyn and Jen on the way.

Kers said...

I can't believe that's the view from her balcony!?!?! It looks like a paradise vacation.

All of the other stuff with the kids looks fun too just tonight I'm more partial to relaxing girl time :)

feather said...

That sunset function on your camera does wonders :) It was so fun having you guys here, we miss you tons!

I was forced to drink another glass of wine and watch the sunset in your honor tonight.... come back soon, this could be addicting!

Jasmyn said...

love the pics of all the kiddos together again!

Glad you had such a good time:)
Hope I get to see you next time..Zoey told me she wants to meet you!