Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pei Wei

We met the Wallace Gang at our favorite Pei Wei. Why don't they have one in Chicago?
Miles and June.
Kater-Lou and Sissy.
Kel got a fortune she wasn't that happy about.

My Scooter was happy.
So was my big baby boy!
My fortune. How appropriate that it had a spelling error.
Then it was off to a hike with Grandpa Tom.

Poor Juner. He tripped on the hike and landed on a cactus. Now that's not something that would happen in Chicago.
OUCH!! There was about 100 little bitty pokies but Scotty let me remove them with tweezers. Love him.

4 comments:

Annabelle said...

Looks like so much fun! Even the cactus... sorry Scotty. Are you home, yet?

Robyn said...

"Good things come in small packages and one is coming your way" or something like that (I have short term memory issues). That's strange that Scotty tripped and fell. Was his mouth bleeding? ;) Seriously, ouchie.

Mikele said...

That's a rather unfortunate picture of me looking at a really unfortunate fortune.

Scott Murray said...

is that a napkin on Kater's head?