Friday, January 22, 2010

Blue Skies

(I promise this is my last AZ post)
Okay, Heather totally beat me to the top...
Green grass and sun in our eyes.
Strange-o!
More jeep riding.
Feeding ducks and Macker.
Lunch with Grandpa and Grandma.
CACTUS!!
Throwing rocks.
On a walk, following the leader.
Really liking the rocks.
Bagels at the park after church.
Driving.
Macker and My-yo's.
2 buddies.
Happy Sissy.
Cute Scoot.
BFF's.
Sliding.
Balancing beam.
Important discussion.
Chasing.
Good old Pecos Park. We love this place.
On to Peter Piper. Adam spoiling Macker.
Bunch of friends eating pizza.
Flying home. Good job sleeping, Macker.

The teenagers were in their own row. Perfect angels.

The end. Man, I love AZ.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

AZ loves you back! :)

Mikele said...

Well, it's not so sun shiney this week, so you picked the right one to visit. Of course, if you wanted to come again this weekend, I will promise to change the weather for you.

Robyn said...

It's fine, if you like that sort of thing. I, for one, much prefer negative temps and endless snow and ice. Really. Now I'm going to go cry for a bit.

Carrie said...

COME BACK! We didn't even make it to Last Chance!!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Okay, love the kids at the park. It's like you never left.

Kel on the bike...with coffee...hilarious. Framer!

Love your perfect angels!
Come back soon!