Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oregano's and ManTown

While the boys raided the pantry...
...the grownups got ready to go out. Do you think the housewarming gift from the William's and us looks good on the island?
Can you see it? (It's the tiny blue globe that didn't look as tiny at the store)

Are these the Kardashian's?

I was at Sear's the day before we left for AZ and I saw this ADAM SHIRT for Scott. He had to have it.

3 buddies. Josh, thanks for getting to the restaurant an hours before all of us. What a friend.
Nice face, Josh.
Sortof like Grease Lightening??
Time for ManTown.
Some serious gamers playing handball. Competive Carla was all business.

Time out for an injury.
Love these people.
Warming up by the fire?! It was warmer outside that night then Scott and I keep our house in Chicago.
Who's ready for some hide and seek? When it was my turn I used my camera flash to lighten up the complete darkness.
I realize that I was cheating but you have no idea how dark it was. I see you!!!!
Busted!!
Perfect way to end the perfect night, Mario Cart in ManTown.

4 comments:

feather said...

I am still laughing, it was such a fun night! Come over anytime!

Although, I'm not sure Kel will ever recover after that injury!!!

Mikele said...

I'm fully recovered. Thanks for the concern...

I love Greece Lightening. And handball. And Mario Cart. And friends who come home.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love Scott's new shirt....and the sweater that complete the "Loser Scott from Kardashians" look. I'm sad they share the same name....cause they are NOTHING alike!

You guys are so brave to play hide and seek in the dark. You do know we live in AZ with spiders, scorpions and snakes, right? Wow..I sounds like Debbie Downer....sorry.

Robyn said...

I'm with Sean.
Wish we were there too!