Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3rd Grade!!

Scoot and Sis went to a special breakfast at 6:00am to celebrate the first day of school!! Amelia picked out her own outfit and she loved it!



Our family.




Dad and the babies.



I love them!



We parked at the back of the school and walked up the little path.




3rd grade is the year that Annabelle and I became BFF's and we are still dear friends to this very day.... it's special to think that Sis could be making lifelong friends this year....



Our wonderful friends Amy and Tyson. This is their 3 year in a row having class together. Thankful!



Look at those cute faces!



Sissy's teacher seems so nice. (She's the one that lives in our neighborhood!)



Her locker.



Me and my sweetheart. I miss her already....




Juner had supply drop off this morning and he met his teacher for the first time! She seems really nice too. There are only 15 kids in his class!


Overall, a really great morning with many reasons to be thankful!

2 comments:

Annabelle said...

Wowwow! I can't believe it! Do you think she will play tetherball as well as we did? Or do a weekly gift exchange with her BFF? I hope so.

P.S. Her box with the pics is awesome! Will you make one for me?

Mikele said...

Amelia, you look fabulous!

I recognize your pre-cry face, Katie.