Monday, August 08, 2011

Fancy Helmet!

I started googling to try to figure out how to make Sam's helmet look cool. I came across Wrap Buddies and I called them. They are in Texas so the couldn't help me but they have me a name of a company here in the Chicago area. GMediaWraps was so helpful. Elmer, the owner was awesome and this past Friday we gave him our boring white helmet for 45 minutes and when we got back... it was amazing!


Here's Elmer!


How cool is this?!


We are so happy!


We love our Sam.



* (We leave the helmet on 23 1/2 hours a day. It can't get wet so when you see him without it, it's only for tiny bit of time:)

2 comments:

Amy Hogan said...

I LOVE THIS! So fun! Mac and June must be just the teeniest bit jealous!

Mikele said...

It looks so tiny in an adult's hands.

Also, thanks for the clarification. I was in the middle of judging you.