Friday, August 05, 2011

Dance Friday!



The family left the house at 5:00 this morning to make it to Michigan Ave by 6:30 for NBC Dance Friday!
Each Friday at 6:55am the news people come out to the plaza and dance with anyone that wants to join them.



We've watched it on tv for tooo long. It was our turn to be a part of the action.



How long do you think they'll let me have them all match. (shirts courtesy of Aunt Karoline over a year ago at Old Navy for $2.00 each) I've been dreaming of the day I'd get to see these on my boys! #ilovehavingsamhome




The crowd was starting to gather...



The camera was getting ready.
LET'S DANCE!!







I was about one second too late but this was Scooter giving the news lady a high five. See his hand!?


Oh, yeah!! We're famous!

This was at about 7:05. Dance party was over....


Time for breakfast!





Walking to the splash pad the boys spotted The Bean.


We were literally the ONLY. PEOPLE. THERE.


The water wasn't even on yet. Weird?!


We waited patiently....


Sam practiced his standing.


Sis and Dad worked on their moves too.


They played many games of RedLightGreenLight.


Sweet Sam.



Then the water turned on!!


Sammy loved it!!








We dried off and walked to The Bean.

Great place for a rest.



We enjoyed the statues.



Poor macker was worn out!


The End.


5 comments:

Mikele said...

I have so much to say:

1. Even I would get up that early to be on tv. Dang it.

2. I love how they panned from you to the cheerleaders. Not really fair.

3. It took me a while to realize that you video-ed the tv.

Katie and Bret said...

I wonder why no one else was at the splash pad at 7am??? Such a fun day!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

You do more before 8:00am then I do in an entire day. Amazing.

Robyn said...

Love it! Wish we were with you!!

Astraea said...

It would be nice if you people did something with yourselves. Always sitting around. ;)