Wednesday, August 24, 2011

kindergarten

Who would ever have imagined the wonderful, joyful life that God had planned for this little baby?




My little Junie has been the most easygoing, fun loving son.






Remember when we didn't think he'd ever be able to eat solid food?











He and Sis have been BFF's from the start.





He makes us laugh our heads off.





It's a pleasure to be his mom.









How can he be old enough for school?
Who will pump my gas?









First day of 3 year old preschool.





First day of Pre-K.




TODAY! Our kindergartner!














With me.














With Scoot.
























Sammy wanted to be outside for the picture. (Can you believe how he's standing?)







SCHOOL!














Waiting to go in.














Lining up.







Listening to his teacher.














Goodbye sweet Scotty, see you in 2 hours and 45 minutes.










Eph 3:20
Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.

3 comments:

Mikele said...

I think I know what song I'll have stuck in my head the rest of the day...

Oh, your old house!!! Remember when I said he'd eat pizza someday and that seemed like an impossibility?

love you, Junification!!!!

Carrie said...

Hoe it was a fabulous day!!!! I want to go to Pleasant Hill! Doesn't that sound like it comes right out of movie!!

Jasmyn said...

Why do they grow up so fast?? What a cutie!