Monday, August 22, 2011

Last Weekend of Summer

We tried to spend all of our time outside Sunday after church.
With Legos.














And babies.







Sissy got new Bitty Baby Twins from our wonderful neighbor's garage sale. They are awesome...





She named them Nick and Jane. I love it that she still likes to play with dolls, I know that it won't always be her favorite thing but for now she's loving them.






Junie always lets Sam attack him.









Love my Scooter.








Playing babies.

I did a little craft project for Sissy. I know she uses her pencil box every single day so I thought it would fun to make it a reminder of our fun summer.





I got wallet sized pictures from CVS I cut and glued them to the inside of the box with a glue stick. Using a paint brush I covered all the pictures with a layer of Mod Podge.









I pray each time she see it she feels loved.





She starts school tomorrow and Junie's first day of kindergarten is Wednesday. I think I'm going to start crying now.





*This is the front of the box.

2 comments:

Mikele said...

Oh, my good gracious! How sweet.

Good job.

Carrie said...

Love it! What a fun idea!!! And a sweet way for her remember her summer fun!