Monday, October 24, 2011

Dedication Take 2

Seriously, Sam likes us. He just can't seem to smile for group shots.

This is more like it.
 
My sweet Juner.
 
Okay, so we walked up to the front and I had told the big kids if they stood still and smiled then we'd get a donut after. (great parenting, I know) Notice Macker's fake smile. It lasted all of 10 seconds...

Suddenly Mac turned into a 3 month old that needed to be held as he smashed his face into my neck.(what!?)

At this point Sam was yelling. So loud. Not crying. Just yelling.

When Pastor Vance came to talk to Sam and read our verse he kept yelling. And yelling.
Finally I handed him to Amelia. He loves her so I thought he might be quiet. NOPE. (Nice nose picking, Mac)

At the end Pastor Vance prayed. Sam cried so I didn't really hear what he said. I was just happy it's over.

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And your family looked super-cute too!