Monday, October 03, 2011

Weekend!

We had great soccer games! Sissy (aka Bulldog, that's what her coach calls her) was awesome. The team didn't win but they tried really hard.
Nanny and Papa came from Iowa to spend the day with us. WooHoo!!

The morning was really cold so we were all bundled up at the game.

Way to go, Bulldog!
Peak-a-boo!


Sissy and her number one fans!
Sammy found a cookie.

 
Busted!

Junie's team was awesome! He scored 2 goals.

We are proud of him too.

He loves the kids on his team.

Action shot.
Scott and I were most proud of him at this moment. His buddy, Chase, was goalie and he got hit in the face. Scotty was the first one over there comforting him.
I heard him say, "You're okay, buddy"

Chase was okay, he actually went on to score 3 goals.

1, 2, 3....goooo
Jammurz!

Sunday was a beautiful day!
We got home from church first and these two couldn't wait for Dad to get home.

After a family nap we went on a long bike ride to the popcorn shop. (this is the drive thru ATM)

Candy time!

Follow Dad!

Then to the park.
More biking...

The gang.

Almost home.

Sun setting.


Enjoying the front yard.
If you look closely, my Scooter was showing off his skate boarding moves.
It was a great weekend.

3 comments:

Mikele said...

That peekaboo one of Sammy is the best. Wish I was there to do a silent one.

Jasmyn said...

I love getting to see you in pictures, Katie...please include yourself more often!!

Love your family :)

mini and brother said...

Jasmyn!! If I were as hot as you, my whole blog would just be pictures of me:)