Saturday, October 08, 2011

WARM WEATHER!

It has been VERY unseasonably warm for the past week and we are loving every second of it!

80+ degrees in October only means one thing... fill the blue pool!!
 
Nanny came to town again. (yes, we love it!)

She played tennis with the boys.

They are each crazy about Nanny.

Our special visitor for the day was Nanny Becky. She is one of Nanny's oldest and dearest friends. I love her so much too. My mom and Becky have been friends since before I was born. I let Sissy skip school for our special 'girl day'. Scoot took care of the boys all day while we ran around to TJMaxx, Marshalls, The Rack etc.... it was the perfect day.

The leaves are beautiful right now! The teenagers helped rake. (for about 5 minutes)
 
Our neighbors stopped over to play.

They made Leaf Soup.

They also made a sweet Leaf Pool.
It's hard to image that soon it could it could be snowing...

Look at that amazing husband of mine. He fixed our driveway and I'm thankful.

2 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

I love the leaf pool website address!!! And raking the leaves must be a lot more fun with no pants :)

mini and brother said...

Hahah! Katie, I didn't think anyone would notice Mr. NoPants.