Friday, June 29, 2012

Grandchildren?

I was really excited to read that a Savers was opening in a town not far from us (15 minutes). I also read that their grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony was Thursday morning at 8:30. How could we miss out on the excitement? When got there we were one of 5 other shoppers. Even Amelia whispered to me, "This is awkward".
 
Just before the doors opened, an overly friendly man called my kids over to hold the giant sciccors to cut the ribbon. I was hiding from the camera laughing my head off at the craziness.We're making memories....
 Read all about it here.
*I didn't realize my dad was the mayor of St. Charles.

3 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

I love Savers! By the way, you should cash in in your new "grandpa"!

Mikele said...

What in the world!?!? That is hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!