Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday

We picked the big kids up from camp and they ate lunch on the way to the pool. (nice healthy lunch, I know. Sorry, Robyn)
 We spent the 3+ hours swimming and having fun. By the time we walked to the car poor Sammer was out cold.
 This never happens. I think it's a sign of a fun day.

I asked all the kids if they though it would be a good idea to have a little rest/chill time but they all convinced me that Legos are very relaxing... I love them!
 This strange-o is addicted to bubbles. Addicted.

Bubbles.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Bret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie and Bret said...

Bubbles and legos in your unders sounds fun to me! I love napping Sammer!

Robyn said...

Better than a family size bag of cheetos so no worries ;) Could you please have a little less fun so owen actually wants to come home with us? I love all of their sweet faces! ! !

feather said...

Next week I'm sending Colin and Alex for Murray's Fun Camp! Looks like a blast and I love those tan faces!! Miss you!