Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stitches + Movie

Sammer tripped in the kitchen and hit his head on the corner of a wall. I knew right when I saw it, he probably needed stitches. Blood was everywhere. Sissy ran across the street to our nice neighbors to ask if the kids could come over while we went to the hospital. (Thankful)

Poor Sammer, they wrapped his head with a bandage and waited for the numbing medicine to work.
Stitches time. He was not sure what was going on.... I love him. He got 7 on the outside and 2 on the inside. Ouchy.

Earlier in the week some nice friends had invited us to join them at the drive-in. Madagascar 3 was playing and there was a Super Tuesday Carload Special. How could we miss it?! Our neighbor hooked all the kids up with dinner to go (I know, how nice is that?) and we left straight for the drive-in.
 We gave Sam a little Tylenol and he was awesome all night!

The girls had an awesome spot!
 So did the boys!
 I'm so thankful for the way God took care of our Sam and still gave us such a fun night!
 

2 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

Fun movie night!! I couldn't help but laugh at the straight jacket picture. Doctor's are so smart. Poor Sammer :( I am glad he is feeling better!

Robyn said...

Oh the papoose makes me so sad...maybe because I picture Owen in one screaming and crying and Scott, Lance and I wanting to pass out. Poor Sammy! Glad he was such a trooper and that you went on to have such a fun movie night!