Wednesday, July 25, 2012

birthday day

It was raining when we got up this morning, but it didn't stop us from walking to Dunkin Donuts.

Happy Macker!

I just love his face in this picture.

His birthday party was at a place called Monkey Buziness. (Thank you, Groupon) My mom and dad drove all the way from Iowa to spend the day with us.

Macker was so happy to see them!

Junie loved being crazy with the big boys.

Fun!

Nice costumes....

This is the only picture I have a Mac and Lulu playing. They were so busy and sweaty.

Time for cake!

I love all these kids!

The cousins all ate a quick lunch then it was time to have fun!

The crazy kids spent the afternoon having fun.
 
Macker!

The big cousins having fun!

Sammer couldn't get enough of Nanny.
 
I can't think of a better way to celebrate Macker. I'm so thankful for this fun day!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

So much fun! Happy birthday Macker!!!

Mikele said...

Wish we could be there to celebrate. Love & miss you all

Robyn said...

FUN! Love that big 4 year old.
P.S. Haddie in her cute swimsuit and sandals with a machine gun and bullets strapped over her shoulder is AWESOME!