Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekend

I can't help myself. I'm addicted.

Seriously, could it get any cuter?

I'm sure the neighbors love this....

I really don't want them to grow up or summer to be over:(

Love!

My mom treated my sister and I to the Beth Moore conference in Moline, IA (we missed you, Kers). Scott had the crazy kids all day Friday and Saturday. I'm so thankful. We had the BEST time. We laughed our heads off and learned quite a bit too!
 We were soooo lucky, Robyn and her friends from Muscatine were also at the conference and they saved us seats waaaaaay up by the front!
Such a fun weekend. THANKFUL!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Love that sweet Macker body, and Junafish too!
Sooooo fun to see you and Betty and Karoline and of course our friend, BETH!!!

Katie and Bret said...

So fun to see you this weekend!! And I am totally obsessed with that sweet little body! I hope he wears that to his first day of Kindergarten some day :)

Mikele said...

So sad to miss Beth!